Try Not To Laugh Try Not To Laugh

Meh

It was okay, but you should be able to pause it (or at least stop it) because it took me a little while to realize it loops. I for one didn't laugh, but try to be a little more original next time ;)

Adrellia Village #3 Adrellia Village #3

Pretty Good

That was a nice little animation, I must admit. You did a pretty good job, and I had a good laugh at the guy frozen on top of the tower. Good job ;)

Free Falling Whale Free Falling Whale

ROFL

To be honest, I thought it was hilarious.

Viridis responds:

Yay! <3

Experiment command (UF) Experiment command (UF)

It's okay

It's a neat way to play a game, but I dislike the fact that you have to type in the EXACT command to move on. I can't even get past level 3 because I have no clue what to type, and I've tried tons of different things and combinations of words. You should try to make it so that each room has many different ways to get through them, that way you not only make the game easier, but maybe even more fun since there would be multiple ways to complete the game. Maybe try a few easter eggs too (like typing in "cat" makes a random cat appear on the screen). Another thing I disliked was that at first, the game didn't tell me you had to click on the area next to the arrow first to type, so I was lost for a minute. I also dislike the fact that pressing enter doesn't work, you have to click submit. Fix that and it makes it much better :)

Overall I like the concept, and if you follow what I said you could have a pretty good game for people to play! Oh, and also try to add a storyline in (like why the guy is at that place in the first place). It might make it more interesting and make room for sequels if this game does well ;)

And for level two (with the box), add in a command that is "light box on fire" or something along those lines, it would add more fun to the gameplay.

Mouse Impossible!! Mouse Impossible!!

Good game

Good game, but I cheated ;) I just right-clicked, then moved my mouse to the red area and clicked. It's basically impossible if you actually try :P

pivotmasteruk responds:

i cud never get rid f that cheat cause i dont kno how to do that XD lol [yet] and yea if you try IT IZ ROCK hard

Rebuzz Rebuzz

Great Game!

I love these puzzles, and it was very entertaining, kept me going for a while. And for those wondering number 4, it's...

*********SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!***********
*************************************
************

you win some and you lose some

ShadowWingz-Moonlight ShadowWingz-Moonlight

Amazing

This is a great song, it's things like these that I listen to, and great ideas pop into my mind. I'm a video creator, and whenever I hear an amazing piece like this, video ideas pop up all pver my head. Keep making great works of art such as this!

ShadowWingz responds:

thank you! I'm glad my music inspires you :)